About Shree Laxmi Eye Clinic
Shree Laxmi Eye Hospital, best multispeciality eye center for a complete eye care under one roof, established in 2008 in the heart of IT Hub. Pioneering center for topical microphaco Cataract Surgery.
A blend of advance technology and specialized services to deliver at international par standards. Quality patient care and satisfaction is foremost at the hospital. Pioneer to bring several cutting edge technologies to the city with a aim to benefit the patient with the best of treatment at reasonable affordable cost.
The eye care hospital in pune is operated by Dr. Amit Bhosale. Dr. Bhosale has completed his MBBS from Pune university and he has done his M.S. in Ophthalmology. He has experience over 2000 cataract surgeries. He was associate professor in medical collage and has trained many graduate and undergraduate students. He is a pioneer of topical micro phacoemulsification cataract surgery and no stitch and glue autograft pterygium surgery in Pune east area.
OUR MOTTO- “QUALITY CARE WITH HUMAN TOUCH”
All eye related disorders like Cataract, Keratoconus, Glaucoma, Retinal problems, Squint (misaligned eyes), Oculoplasty (cosmetic eye problems), High eye numbers are treated.
The eye hospital is strategically located near the airport, and easily accessible on the main arterial road of Kharadi and nagar road, Wagholi.
Destination for advance eye surgeries namely:
- “Topical MICROPHACO” sub 2mm cataract surgery.
- Refractive Surgery for spectacle removal
- Glaucoma surgery.
- Corneal Collagen Cross Linking surgery (C3R) and corneal ring segment implantation (INTACS) for Keratoconus.
- BOTOX for cosmetic eye related problems.
- Horizontal and vertical squint corrective surgeries.
- Complex retinal procedure.
To be the best and reach the world to provide the best eye care services.
To enhance health and quality of life with advanced technologies by treating all eye problems under one roof.
- To achieve leadership position in surgical and medical excellence by providing the most effective equipment’s.
- To maintain hygienic environment while meeting the needs and realistic expectations of patients.
- We commit to be an organization which :
1) Meets all the regulatory and obligatory requirements.
2) Promoters respect and protect patient’s right, responsibilities and education.
3) Adheres to the best medical, nursing infection control practices.
4) Encourage feedback to enhance patient’s satisfaction.
- Our priority is also to educate, inform, give good advice, and render good quality care Every incoming patient. They are treated with respect, dignity & care.
- We strive to maintain good long term relationship with our patients and our employees.
- To make all efforts to achieve 100% patient satisfaction by means of continual improvement in services.